35th SUPDMC Coming to Auburn University
Just over a month from today, the 35th Southeastern University Printing and Digital Managers Conference (SUPDMC) will kick off in Auburn, Ala. Hosted for the third time by Auburn University, the conference will take place October 10-14 at The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center. Auburn CopyCat Manager Glenda Miley is organizing the event.
The theme this year is "Surviving in Today's Economy: New Challenges and Opportunities." Topics will include:
• Lean Printing
• Automating Your Print Shop
• Preparing Justification Reports
• Proving Your Value and Showing Your Importance
• Strategic Relevance and Operational Excellence
• How to Utilize the Student Work Force
• Rountable Discussions on survival.
In addition, Cal Poly's Ken Macro will report live from Russia via Skype as he tours an in-plant there. The entire SUPDMC group will also tour Vulcan Information Packaging to see its custom notebook production operation.
For more information on SUPDMC and to register, visit www.supdmc.org.