In-plants to Gather in Five States
In-plant managers looking for an opportunity to meet face to face with other managers will have a chance to do so starting next week, as the IPMA kicks off its fall regional meetings. Open to all in-plants, not just IPMA members, the meetings will take place in six locations around the country, starting on Tuesday.
The free events, sponsored by Konica Minolta and Ricoh, will feature informative presentations, in-plant tours, food and plenty of time to network and exchange ideas with your peers. They will take place at the following locations:
- Tuesday October 8, 10:00 - 3:00 pm, Le Sells Stewart Center at Oregon State University, Corvallis, Ore. Hosted by Ari Grossman-Naples, Richard Silver and event sponsor Ricoh.
- Wednesday October 9, 2:00 - 6:00 pm, Moorpark Community College, Moorpark, Calif. Hosted by Kerry Mehle, IPMA President Rob Lingard and event sponsor Ricoh.
- Friday October 18, 10:00 - 3:00 pm, University of California-Davis Repro Graphics. Hosted by Brian Wadell and California State Printer Jerry Hill, along with Richard Silver and event sponsor Konica Minolta.
- Friday October 25, 10:00 - 3:00 pm, Freese and Nichols, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas. Hosted by Staci Hill, John Sarantakos and event sponsor Ricoh.
- Friday October 25, 10:00 - 3:00 pm, Nestle Purina Petcare, St. Louis. Hosted by Tammy Dunham, Debbie Pavletich and event sponsor Konica Minolta.
- Thursday Oct. 31, 10:00 - 3:00 pm, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, N.C., Hosted by IPMA President Elect Alvin Griffin, along with event sponsor Konica Minolta.