10 Reasons to Attend IPMA 2011March 18, 2011
With 79 days to go until the In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association’s 52nd educational conference, the association has offered 10 reasons that in-plant managers should consider attending.
- Exchange ideas. IPMA 2011 is an in-plant exclusive event, no commercial printers.
- Sessions will be presented by in-plant professionals.
- IPMA's smaller exhibit showcase allows easier, more relaxed access to suppliers.
- You can get candid opinions from in-plant end users.
- Return home with solutions to some of your toughest challenges.
- Benchmark your quality and learn about new print products you could be offering.
- Build connections with colleagues and vendors.
- Learn what will be unveiled in the marketplace this fall.
- Return home with tons of new ideas to share with your team.
- This is IPMA's 52nd conference, so the association has ample experience and a proven record.
Taking place at the Charleston Marriott, near the city’s historic center, the IPMA 2011 “Charting the Future” conference will feature educational sessions, networking opportunities and a vendor fair. The conference will wrap up with an awards banquet, during which the winners of In-Print 2011 will be saluted, and the Best of Show winners revealed.
The keynote speaker will be Jairy C. Hunter Jr. president of Charleston Southern University. Other speakers will give presentations with such intriguing titles as “Transform Your Team from Average to Awesome” and “Repositioning Your In-plant to Grow.”
Plus, last year’s In-Print Best of Show winner in the non-offset category, Jimmy Friend , of the University of North Texas, will reveal some of his in-plant’s secrets in a session called “How to Go from No-show to Best of Show.” The conference is open to both IPMA members and non-members. To learn more and register, visit www.ipma.org.