PRINT 13 Courts In-plants AgainAugust 2013 By Bob Neubauer
IPMA is also hosting a booth on the show floor called InPlant Place (booth 4637) where in-plants can gather and talk shop. On Tuesday at 4:00 that booth will be the scene of The In-plant Game, where managers can answer questions and compete for prizes. RSA is partnering with IPMA for the game, and its booth next door (4634) will be holding a reception at the same time (and on Monday and Wednesday as well).
In addition to these activities, and the multitude of graphic arts products on display at the show, in-plant managers can attend seven seminars covering important in-plant issues:
Monday, September 9
• In-plant Power Play: Game Changing Strategies for Adding Value. 8:30-10:00. Speakers: Donna Wagner, Great American Insurance Group; Tim Kelly, RSA
• In-plant Panel: Success Stories from the Field. 10:30-12. Panelists: Abbas Badani, Penn State; Tom Rohrbach, Progressive Insurance; Mike Lincoln, State of Colorado; Garry Boytos, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio. Moderator: Elisha Kasinskas, RSA
• Powerhouse In-plants: Winning “Rev-up” Revenue Strategies. 2:00-3:30. Speaker: Gordon Rivera, Cal Poly and Allan Hancock College.
• Lessons Learned from K-12 School Print Centers. 4:00-5:30. Speaker: Jason Gillam, Blue Valley Schools.
Tuesday, September 10
• In-plant Extreme Makeover. 8:30-10:00. Speaker: Phil Larson, Shepherd Consulting Group.
• Survival Strategies for Small, Quick & In-plant Printers. 2:00-3:30. Speaker: Howie Fenton, NAPL.
• VDP in In-plant Action. 4:00-5:30. Speaker: Tim Hendrix, State of Oregon.