• Presented By: In-Plant Graphics & Printing Impressions
• Sponsored By: Océ - a Canon Company
• Duration: One hour
• Speakers: Chris Petro, President and CEO, GlobalSoft Digital Solutions; April DeRossett, President and Owner, Direct Connect Solutions
• Moderator: Barbara Pellow, Group Director, InfoTrends
• Click Here: A New Vernacular: From Web-to-Print to Marketing Supply Chain Optimization
Marketers are spending billions of dollars producing, warehousing, and shipping marketing literature, packaging, documentation, point-of-sale displays, premiums, giveaways, signage, and handouts for all channels of market contact and engagement.
The level at which this portion of marketing operations is managed and controlled can materially impact go-to-market effectiveness, as well as the optimal use of marketing dollars in creating business value and a competitive advantage.
While investments in traditional marketing channels have been decreasing over the past few years, marketing consumables still account for a significant portion of the marketing mix. Printed collateral topped the list of materials produced.
In this session you will learn how:
To view this webinar, click here.
- Print service providers are transforming their value proposition from web to print into optimizing the marketing supply chain
- The infrastructure service providers have developed to participate in marketing supply chain management
- Return on investment for both their businesses and their customers
- Recommendations for peers in the industry