A Web-to-Print Evolution: How one company used technology to save millions
Sponsored by: Rochester Software Associates
Speakers: Lance McGinnis, Director, Administrative Services, Sun Life Financial; Craig Allen, Print Services Senior Application Specialist, Sun Life Financial
Life is certainly brighter for Sun Life Print Services as the in-plant has evolved its Web-to-print solution over the last four years. In this webinar, you’ll learn how this financial services in-plant leverages technology, continually adding to its solution to reap benefits for its customers and deliver services, capabilities and savings that are only possible with Web-to-print.
Moderated by In-plant Graphics Editor Bob Neubauer, this webinar will highlight how an in-plant can continually evolve and employ Web-to-print to save its parent organization millions, while decreasing job turnaround time and insourcing new business. Participants will learn how Sun Life utilizes Web-to-print to:
▪ Automate workflows and remove manual touches
▪ Increase automation without adding staff by employing additional modules, APIs and custom software
▪ Add new services to meet customer needs and realize substantial savings
▪ Shift the department from a behind-the-scenes function to a front-and-center essential service
▪ Simplify work and increase efficiencies for the print center and its customers
▪ Add additional sites and produce work in the “best” location
Sponsored by Rochester Software Associates
Click above to view this free webinar today!