Moving Your In-plant Forward
Sponsored by: MarcomCentral
Speakers: Jeff Lawrence, Creative Services Manager, Printing & Multimedia, The World Bank Group; Steven Schnoll, Managing Director, Schnoll Media Consulting
Today’s in-plants can’t afford to sit still; customer needs, purchasing behaviors and integrated marketing technology are constantly evolving. Unless your in-plant is advancing to meet these mission-critical needs, status quo service offerings may lead to outsourcing.
This webinar will offer strategies to move your in-plant forward, increase success and maintain staying power. Industry consultant Steven Schnoll will offer insights on the evolving omni-channel environment and how to leverage technology to streamline your workflow, while Jeffrey Dean Lawrence will share The World Bank’s strategies for executing global marketing initiatives across a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
Empower your in-plant with these real-world strategies:
- How to better market your in-plant to connect with a wider customer base
- How to use smart technology to build trust within the enterprise
- Leveraging Web portal technology to benefit both the parent organization and the in-plant
- New services you can offer to increase value
- How to use technology to automate and streamline workflow, cut costs and enhance productivity, while providing self-service opportunities for customers
Sponsored by MarcomCentral
Click above to view this free webinar today!