The Future of Production Digital Print – Higher Value Communications Through Color
Sponsored by: Pitney Bowes
Speakers: Christopher Hill, VP & General Manager, Consumer Engagement Solutions, EDM
Changing customer communication needs and demands have many print service providers looking to gain an advantage with full-color printing. If you’re a service provider focused on revenue growth – or an in-plant provider looking to stay relevant- offering value added services is critical to your success.
Join our industry experts from InfoTrends and EDM as they explore:
• How are the latest market trends impacting print?
• What value-added services are being offered to increase engagement?
• How can service providers expand offers and value propositions?
• What production print capabilities are driving results?
• What innovative technology solutions provide the accuracy and precision required to achieve business results?
Efficiency, production flexibility, high print quality, and added value continue to be of utmost importance to print service providers. This year, there is an opportunity for inkjet to increase profit margins – thanks to higher value communications.
Webinar participants will receive a copy of “Success by Design” from Pitney Bowes.
Sponsored by Pitney Bowes
Couldn’t make it on February 28th? No problem! Printing Impressions and In-plant Graphics webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.