PRINT 17 Seminars to Focus on In-plants
Beyond the free in-plant sessions being offered by IPG, several other educational seminars will take place at PRINT 17 covering in-plant trends and best practices from leading in-plants. Today is the deadline to register for these seminars at the reduced rate.
To help you out, IPG reviewed the agenda and came up with a list of sessions that in-plant managers may find useful. Click the links for additional information and times. Get registration pricing here.
- Finding the In-Plant on the USS Enterprise (Speaker: Ken Macro)
- In-Plant Panel: Bold Moves for the Future (Managers from University Pittsburgh Medical Center, California State University and The World Bank)
- The Resurgence of the In-Plant Model (Free lunch session sponsored by IPMA)
- In-Plant Service Providers: The State of the Industry (Speaker: Howie Fenton)
Additionally, here are some other sessions we earmarked that in-plant managers will find very useful:
- Romano on Digital Printing and Inkjet Trends
- The State of Our Industry: What’s Happening, What’s Ahead, and What We Can Do About It.
- Go Big or Go Home – How You can Successfully Grow Your Business with Wide Format Printing
- The Happy but Unsettled Co-existence of Offset, Toner, and Inkjet Technologies
- Romano on the Future of Print
- The Next Evolution of Wide Format Industry Opportunities
Don't forget to register for IPG's free breakfast and lunch sessions: