The Five Most Popular Stories of November
By far, the most well-read IPG story in November was our list of the 19 largest government in-plants. More than 600 people viewed that report, which includes the 12 largest state printing operations.
Other popular articles last month covered the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's new inkjet press installation, Palm Beach County's new DI press and a new garment printer from Anajet. Here were the top five most popular IPG articles last month.
- The 19 Largest Government In-plants — We broke up our list of the largest in-plants into market segments, starting with government operations. No doubt today's release of the largest university in-plants will generate even more interest.
- Streamlining Government Printing With Inkjet — The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's in-plant has gone inkjet, joining a handful of other state government in-plants that have implemented this technology.
- From Digital to Offset? Palm Beach In-plant Reverses Trend — A lot of people wanted to find out why an in-plant would go from digital to offset. It's a rare decision indeed, but it's working for this in-plant.
- AnaJet Debuts User-Friendly DTG Printer — At the SGIA Expo, Anajet released a new, more efficient garment printer, IPG was there to check it out, and a lot of readers wanted to learn about it as well.
- Five Tips for Keeping Your In-plant Relevant — Every in-plant wants to stay relevant so it's no surprise this blog by Ricoh's Ryan Kiley captured so much attention.