The Top 10 IPG Articles of 2018
With 2018 now behind us, we took a look back at all the articles we published last year to see which were the most popular with readers. We saw some interesting trends.
Three articles were about Xerox, and no wonder since its plan to join forces with Fujifilm (and the resulting pandemonium) was a big deal earlier in the year.
Another three articles were actually research reports creating by IPG after extensive surveys of our readers. This points to a huge interest in data about the in-plant market, as well as the relative scarcity of industry research into in-plants, other than that done by IPG. We plan to continue our in-plant research into 2019 and beyond.
Of the straight-ahead articles on our top 10 list, the most-read (to no one's surprise) was our report on organizations that have fired their print outsourcing firms and created new in-plants to handle their printing. Three others covered digital press installations and how they transformed their in-plants.
Here's the list. If you missed any of these, click the link now to see what all the excitement was about:
- Equipment Investment Trends in the In-plant Industry
- Outsourcing Out! In-plants Back In
- Rochester In-plant Switches to Konica Minolta Devices
- Convergence in the Print Industry
- In-plants React to Fuji Xerox Deal
- Software and Automation Trends in the In-plant Industry
- Fujifilm to Take Over Xerox
- Xerox Responds to In-plant Complaints
- Digital Press Upgrade Brings ‘Unbelievable’ Results at Minnkota Power
- In-plant Becomes First in the Nation to Install This New Technology