How to Sell More Digital Printing to Agencies, Marketers and Designers
Sponsored by: Ricoh
Speakers: Alysha Burch, Founder & President, Square Root Creative; Charlie Sims, Associate Creative Director for Copy & Content, Square Root Creative
Print service providers have more tools at their disposal than ever to provide powerful results for advertising agencies, marketing firms and designers. But landing more digital printing work from these creative firms requires a smart, strategic business and sales approach.
Hear directly from two advertising agency professionals about how to become a true partner, and why positioning yourself as an ally can go a long way in winning these clients over.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to help designers take advantage of digital/VDP printing capabilities
- Ways to use substrates and creative applications to help open the door
- How to position 5th color digital printing most successfully
- Talk tracks to keep in mind with this audience
- Why helping the agency succeed creates more sales for you
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by Ricoh
Can’t make it on August 14th? No problem! Printing Impressions and In-plant Graphics webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.