Eight In-plants Named ACUP Award Winners
At last week's Association of College and University Printers conference in Phoenix, eight in-plants were honored with ACUP 2014 awards for both print quality and excellent service. The awards were created to allow ACUP members to share their management and production accomplishments with their peers.
Honored at the awards banquet last week were the following:
- Digital Color – Ohio State University, SEEDS Annual Report
- Digital Black & White – Oregon State University, Natural Light Photography
- Offset Color – Virginia Tech, The Future is Now
- Offset Black & White – Pennsylvania State University, Alumni Achievement Awardship
- Graphic Design – William Rainey Harper College
- Accelerated Service – California State University, Sacramento
- Collaborative Service – William Rainey Harper College
- Distinctive Service – University of Cincinnati
- Green Service – University of North Texas
In addition, two retired long-time ACUP members were presented with the new ACUP Hall of Fame award: Bob Lane, formerly of Arizona State University, and Harv Dahl, also with ASU, after running in-plants at Kansas State University, Auburn University and the University of Houston.
Winning entries and photos can be viewed at: http://www.acup-edu.org/acup-home/2014-awards/.