Government, Higher-ed Printers Coming to Washington
INTERQUEST, a digital printing market research and consulting firm, has announced the presenters for its Digital Printing in Government and Higher Education Forum. Taking place at Washington, D.C.’s Omni Shoreham Hotel, on Wednesday, November 4 from 9:00-3:30, the forum will focus on the current and future state of digital printing in education and government.
Speakers will include several prominent in-plant managers:
• Leslie Rutledge, Manager, ReproGraphic Services, San Diego State University;
• Steven Howe, Manager, Printing Services, Stores, and Mail Operations, City of Cincinnati;
• Wilma Grant, Publishing Manager, Print/Digital Media, the Supreme Court of the United States;
• Teresa M. Thacker, Manager Print Services, University of Maryland;
• Connie Kessen, Manager, Copy Center/ Printing /Mail Services, Kishwaukee College;
• Jon Mumma, Project Manager, Advanced Printing Technology Assessment Program, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO); and
• Arnold E. Hammann, Information Management & Instructional Technology Director, Washington County Public Schools.
INTERQUEST will provide an update of the digital printing market and analyze key trends in the publishing, print-on-demand, transactional, and graphic arts markets. It will also explore recent technological and market developments, discuss the impact of the latest vendor announcements, and examine future changes.
For more information or to register for the event, visit: www.inter-quest.com/2009DigPrintingGovtForum.html