NAPL Inducts 15 into Soderstrom Society
One day before PRINT 13 opened, the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL) inducted 15 industry leaders into the Soderstrom Society, named for the late Walter E. Soderstrom, one of the founders of NAPL. The Soderstrom award recognizes the contributions of industry leaders, including printing firm owners, equipment manufacturers, consultants, and educators. This year’s inductees were:
- Mal Baboyian, Executive Vice President, PPS & LFS Business Units, Canon, U.S.A., Boca Raton, Fla.
- David Bennett, President, Bennett Graphics, Tucker, Ga.
- G. Paul Bozuwa, President and Chief Operating Officer, Dartmouth Printing Company, Hanover, N.H.
- Sid Chadwick, Chadwick Consulting, Lewisville, N.C.
- Tracey Cohen, President, Target Copy, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Derrick Doi, Vice President Quick & Franchise Segment Marketing, Xerox Corporation, Webster, N.Y.
- Bryan Hall, President and Chief Executive Officer, Graphic Visual Solutions, Greensboro, N.C.
- Mark Hischar, President and Chief Executive Officer, KBA North America Inc., Dallas, Texas
- Gavin Jordan-Smith, Vice President, Solutions and Production Planning, BIS, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., Ramsey, N.J.
- Frank Mallozzi, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing, EFI, Foster City, Calif.
- Susan Nofi, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and General Counsel, Heidelberg USA, Inc., Kennesaw, Ga.
- Christopher Payne, Vice President Marketing/Business to Business, Kodak, Rochester, N.Y.
- Michael Ring, President, Xeikon America, Inc., Itasca, Ill.
- Ted Straus, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Suttle-Straus, Waunakee, Wis.
- Patricia A. Stricker, President and Chief Operating Officer, The Sheridan Press, Hanover, Pa.
- Trish Witkowski, President/Chief Folding Fanatic, Foldfactory.com, Phoenix, Md.