Finishing 4.0: The Beginning of Better Profit for In-plants in Postpress
Sponsored by: Muller Martini
Speakers: Andy Fetherman, Director of Digital Solutions, Muller Martini; Mike Wing, Product Manager, Digital Solutions, Muller Martini
To remain competitive, in-plants must adopt finishing technology that accommodates hybrid workflows, seamlessly interconnecting digital printing with print finishing, so documents can move from PDFs to ready-to-ship products. They need a system that lets them:
- Gather and analyze production data in real time.
- Integrate complex production lines with customer networks and shop MIS.
- Utilize finishing equipment cost effectively, no matter what type of job.
- Improve operating margins and tap into new markets.
Today’s finishing equipment demands digital intelligence, or as Muller Martini calls it, “Finishing 4.0.” In this webinar, you’ll learn how Finishing 4.0 is embedded in such forward-thinking technology as:
- Vareo perfect binder, which lets in-plants become bona fide digital book manufacturers.
- SigmaTrimming Center, the zero-makeready trimmer designed for either a one-off, short- or large-run workflow, and which is particularly beneficial for in-plants that employ multiple entry-level perfect binders.
- Presto II Digital, a powerful, economical saddle stitcher that processes both sheetfed and web-printed products in offset and digital printing.
Sponsored by Muller Martini
Click above to view this free webinar today!